Christmas North Shields
We are open for Christmas bookings folks ….
If you would like to celebrate Christmas with your friends and family in North Shields look no further. Our menus – which will be running from Mid November – January are now available.
Feel free to peruse and download from our menus page
Whether you’re planning Christmas North Shields –
- a Christmas lunch
- a Christmas evening out with friends or family
- a romantic dinner for two, or
- somewhere for a larger Christmas party such as a work Christmas event for you and your colleagues in North Shields
– we can provide a great experience.
Our Christmas North Shields set lunch menu (£16.95 pp) features such delights as
- Roast cauliflower & black cow cheddar soup, chive oil
- Duck liver parfait, sourdough, grelot onion, crispy pancetta for starters.
- the obligatory roast turkey with all the trimmings!
- Or for the veggies and vegans, Pumpkin feta cheese & fig tart, lemon thyme, warm Viennese potatoes.
Our Christmas North Shields set dinner menu (£24.95 pp) includes some taste bud sensations in the starters including Jerusalem artichoke pannacotta, winter truffle, roast chestnuts & caramelised chicken wing … Mmmm melt in your mouth they will.
Roast beef rump, Yorkshire pudding, mash potato, thyme & shallot crumble, beef confit carrot, buttered kale on the main course menu.
How does that sound? Or how about Grilled hake fillet, beer battered mussels, celeriac puree, girolles – if you don’t fancy going traditional!
Something to please everyone has been our goal.
To book just call us on 0191 2966168 – or you can also book online here on the website.
We look forward to making your lead up to the big day extra special and hope you will join us at some stage in November or December.
Normal opening hours apply but we will be closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day to recharge our batteries.
Please make sure you follow us on Facebook and keep up to date with all our special offers.
Please note: Christmas menus must be ordered 72 hours in advance so get booking!